Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge # 176

Hello everyone!  This is a pretty sentimental post for me!  This is my last post as a DT for Tuesday throwdown after 1 year and almost 1/2 I thought it was time to resign for a fabulous team.    Right now they are having a DT call and you will want to try out!  They are such an awesome group of ladies super supportive... sniff sniff sniff always hard to leave but I know that I will be seeing them in blog land!!!

So for this challenge you will love it, it's What Christmas Means to You!!!  How fabulously easy right??!

Our awesome sponsor is
 Meljen's Designs
Just loooove those images! And for my creation I got to play with the very fun Marshmallow snowman.  Yup another snowman on my blog.  But I have to admit I really love snowmen and this one was super fun to play with.  I made a little pillow box that's been used to put a gift card.
The little box was made with my Cameo.  I used some leftover piece of DP from Little yellow bicycle.  I added some little snowflakes done with my cm punch.   The image was colored with my copics and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this little box in the following challenges:
  1. Craft my life - Anything goes but no cards
  2. Crafting from the heartchallenge blog - Anything goes
  3. Created with love challenges - Anything goes
That's it for this post!  There's another one coming up so hope you come back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Super cute project. Love the image. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris
    Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real cute love it hun and ty for playing along at Crafting from the Heart x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab project hun love it and ty for playing along at Crafting from the Heart x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so delightful, Vicky! I love that snowman. You are going to be missed greatly at Tuesday Throwdown. You've been such a wonderful inspiration to all of us. Hugs, my friend. BTW, our theme is "What Christmas Means to You." :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky, I love this pillow box and will have to make one as I have some gift cards I am giving my sons this year. Love this cute image. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great little pillow box! The image is adorable and you've done a fantastic job pairing it with just the right sentiment and embellies.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at CWLC. We hope to see you back very soon!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Created with Love Challenges Design Team
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the box, and the layout is too cute~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  8. . I love your card Thank you so much for joining us at crafting from the heart. Hope to see you next time hugs Sharon ( DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway