Holly Jolly ornament

Good evening everyone!  I'm here to share with you a card that I did with a super image from Create with TLC!  She has 4 fabulous digis for only 1$ each!!!!  Wow what a deal look at the digis:
For my card I went with Holly Jolly ornament.  And the fabulous Carla also used that image so you will see how different your card can be with the same image!
To make this card I decided to make something with my scrap pile ;o)  I used a sizzix embossing folder - Christmas Elegance.  And that's it!!!  I colored the digi with my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Aud sentiments challenge - Christmas
  2. Digi-makeover-challenge - Swirls
  3. Victorine-originals-challenge - red and green with embossing
That's  it for this post!  I'll be back with another one soon.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wonderful card - I like the image. I also like that fabbo Koala bear one :-D

    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how this turned out, Vicky! It looks great with the rich red and green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say I just saw Carla's lovely card using this image as well. Yours is just as nice and you are right both are such a great variation of the same image. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this card. Great image!
    Thanks for sharing
    Cara
    creativechaosbycara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us in our last challenge of 2013 and hope to see you in 2014.
    Julie T
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway