Wags n whiskers - Christmas

Hello everyone!  It's time for my 2nd post of the day and this time it's for Wags n whiskers.  Our challenge for you is a really easy one this time it's Christmas!!!!

For my card I used the super Sweet Danni & Bella.  This is such a fabulous image for Christmas. And I wasn't the only one that thought so lol

For this card I used my Bobunny - Rejoice paper!  Just adore that paper!!!  I used my fabulous Cheery Lynn corner dies B165 (just had to get them... they were on special at a local craft store ;o) ) I used my Label 4 and grand label 4 from Spellbinder.  I added a ribbon and button from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the image colored with my copics.  I added a fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC
I followed this awesome sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sunday sketch and stamp - Sketch
  2. Cheery lynn designs - Red and green
  3. Crafty ribbons challenge - Anything goes with ribbon
  4. Cute card thursday - Christmas Catch up
That's it for me.  Hope you have a fabulous Friday!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a fab card, love the image and backing paper. Cute bow too

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty! I love the corner embellies, the red and green traditional christmas colors and the sweet frame! Makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh yes what a cute image. She is just so sweet with her little Bella...Wonderful card Vicky...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, your card is adorable. Cute image. Sorry I have commented in quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very festive card and adorable image. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet little card and I really love your corner dies, they added such a pretty touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cheery Lynn Designs for our challenge this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! She's lovely :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet, Vicky! I dearly love the image; the corners are wonderful and that bow is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card. That little bow is perfect.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway