Digital delight DT post - Pickles the penguin

Hello everyone.  Hope you are having a great week!  It's already Thursday!!! YAY!  Longing for the weekend lol.  But now it's time for me to share with you a little creation that I did for my DT post of Digital Delights.

For this post I used the super sweet image Pickles the penguin and the great sentiment set Christmas hugs sentiment


 I used paper from Jolly by American Craft.  I used my grand scallop and grand ovals as well as my petite label 1 from Spellbinder.  The snowflakes were done with my cm punch and I added some blings to them.  The sentiment was edged with some peacock distress ink.

Here's a closer look at the image colored with my copics and some stickles.
Here's the sketch that I followed by turning it around.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Creative moments - Anything goes - Winter wonderland
  3. Fab n funky challenges - Snowflakes
  4. Simon says stamp blog - Let it snow
That's it for now!!!  Hope you have a fabulous Thursday!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Love Pickles the Penguin, and gorgeous colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pickles is wonderful. Great coloring and I love that color combo. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful card Vicky fabulous colour's and design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun colors and great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along this week at Sketch Saturday.
    Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Vicky! Such a cute image and I love the layout you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness he is too cute for words! Great card. Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the cute penguin...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky, your card is precious. Love the mint color and the cute penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card and what a great image. Love the papers you've used and I'm also partial to a bit of turquoise at Christmas!

    Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Hope you have a fabby festive!

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card thanks for sharing with us at creative moments

    Zoe DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway