Digital Delight DT post - Tangled lights

Hello!  I'm back this time to share with you my DT post for Digital Delights.  This time I'm using the super cute and fun Tangled lights Reindeer and the great sentiment Practicing the split.


The paper is from Jolly - American Craft.  I used my nesting fames from Quickutz.  I added some washi tape!!!  YAY remembered them lol

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I also added some glossy accent to the lights.
I followed this awesome sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch saturday - Past sketches - used sketch # 278
  2. 2 creative chicks - Christmas/winter
  3. Animal friends challenge - Anything goes with animal
  4. Connie can crop - We washi you a Merry Christmas
That's it for today!  I hope you have a fabulous Thursday!!!  Today will again be a busy busy day lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. :-D Die Karte ist superschön geworden.
    Danke daß du bei den AF mitmachst.
    LG Dreja (DT bei AF)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute...I can just imagine this cute little guy doing the splits like that...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine großartiges Werk hast Du da gewerkelt
    Hab herzlichen Dank für Deine TN bei Animal Friends
    GLG Tamesis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine zauberhafte Karte hast du gestaltet. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Animal Friends Challenge. Liebe Grüße silvi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niedlich. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Animal Friends. Frohe Weihnachten! Liebe Grüße Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha brilliant card Vicky! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday and hope you have a very merry Christmas! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway