Eureka DT card - Button it up

It's already Monday!!! The weekend goes by way too fast!!!  And so this means it's time for a new challenge over at Eureka stamps

This time our new challenge is Button it up!  And I had messed it up the 1st time around lol when I came to post it to the group blog... I realized that I hadn't used the buttons.  So took care of that.

For this card I used the great digi 22401 Santa riding Reindeer.

The paper is from Bobunny - Mistletoe.  I used some ribbon from the dollarstore.  I added a little charm.  I used my label 11 and grand label 11.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I added some stickles to the hat and the edge of the coat and hat.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Creative inspirations paint - Merry Christmas
  2. Glitter n sparkle challenge - Add some glitter and sparkle
  3. Qkr stampede - It's starting to look a lot like Christmas
  4. Crafty catz weekly - Santa Claus is coming to town
That's it for this post!  But there's 2 more coming up so please come back.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful card......love the bow.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one, Vicky, so cute, hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly colored and love the striped paper too. And that bow w/ the button - WOWzers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image - that poor reindeer! lol! thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz this week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card Vicky and I love that lush bow...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's so cute! Thanks for playing at glitter n sparkle. Hope to see you next time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway