Snowman fun

Ok so I promise this will be the last post of the night ;o)  This time I'm making a little card again for some of my colleagues (remember?!? 15 cards?!  well this is one of them).

I had purchased this cute digi from The East wind.  The one that I'm using is the cute Christmas snowman and he's only 1.5$!!!  What a deal.

The paper is from Jolly by American Craft.  I used some ribbon from the dollar store ,that was the last of my roll... :(    The digi and cardstock were cut using my Label 13 from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and some stickles.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Sentimental sundays - Snowman
  2. That craftplace blog - Christmas
  3. Bearly mine challenges - Christmas sentiment
  4. Everybody-art-challenge - Winter
  5. Loves rubberstamps challenges- Anything goes
That's it for tonight!!! Yup it was a pretty busy day lol ;o)  Hope you have liked what you have seen on this side of the blogging world!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. So cute! The ribbon is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour scheme - and I like the way the Snowman is matted and attached at a quirky angle like that. I also spied some wonderful Chrimbo lights backing paper on there. Great card !! :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute, your friend is going to love it! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Vicky! It is really cute XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card, love the papers and image

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card Vicky! Your colleague is suer to love it! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenges and look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations again soon. Have a beautiful week! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this digi, he is so cute! Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place. Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Christmassy indeed. And the bow is a great addition.

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway