For the birds

Hello!  Hope you all had a fabulous Saturday!  Today was my b-day and I got totally spoiled!!!   I got lots of phone calls this morning from family members and then we went as a family to see the new Hunger games.   After that we went to the restaurant and ate like little pigs ;o)  And to top it all off I got a wonderful homemade b-day card from my daughter and signed by everyone as well as a gift that my hubby picked!!!  A great memory box die ;o)  Such a shock. Didn't expect that die so I'm super happy!!!  And even if I have a lot he managed to pick one that I didn't  have!!! I'm really really spoiled!

So after all that wonderful excitement I'm here to share with you some creations that I made this week and didn't share yet!  For this 1st one I'm showing you my card for the progressive challenge over at From the heart stamps and this time we had to choose!  So very cruel!!!  So I chose for the Birds hence the title of the post.

The paper that I used is from Jolly by American Craft.  I used my large squares from Spellbinder.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops as well as a snowflake from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I followed this great sketch:
Sketch046.jpg


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. From the heart - Freebie progressive challenge
  2. From the heart stamps - Sketch
  3. Allsorts challenge - Snowflakes
  4. Crafty calendar challenge - Cold and frosty
  5. My time to craft challenge - Christmas birds
Ok so I still have at least one more to share with you tonight... ;o)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Happy belated birthday, Vicky !!

    Your card is super cute - i like the fun background paper.

    Thanks for joining our Sketch and SOTM Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Vicky...Sounds like it was a happy one. Another cute snowman and I love it...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is precious! I love your fun papers and embellishments! What a great take on the sketch! I hope your birthday was fantastic! Thanks for joining FTHS for out SOTM challenge and our weekly sketch challenge!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at My Time to Craft this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous festive card Vicky. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Snowflakes challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing! Love the image and your coloring. Thanks for playing along with From The Heart Stamps! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway