613 Avenue Create DT - Gift pack

Hello Everyone!!!  Hope you are having a fabulous Sunday!  It's already December!  And it's starting to look a lot like Christmas in my house... we put the tree up yesterday as well as the stocking and everything else.  I have too much lol I was exhausted!  But at least it's done and the kids are happy.

So I'm here today to share with you my DT project for 613 Avenue Create.  This time our twist if you decide to follow it is Gift pack.

Our fabulous sponsor is
RICK ST. DENNIS
Totally adore working with those images!!!  So this time I'm working with the great You Want WHAT?  I thought it was the perfect image to use on a little pillow gift box!  It's perfect to put some $$$ or some gift cards.

I have a feeling with that image that it might discourage the person who's getting the gift from opening it before... well at least I hope lol
I cut the box using my cameo!!!  Totally adore this tool for all my 3d stuff!  It's really removing all the guessing out of the process.  I made the sentiment with my labeller.  The image ws colored with my copics.  I added some stickles to his hat.  The paper was some left over!!! YAY just love using the little pieces this way.

I'm entering this box in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Santa is coming to town
  2. Jellypark challenges - Christmas challenge
  3. Totally papercrafts - Ho ho holidays
  4. Crimbo-crackers - Anything but a card - Christmas
That's it for this post.  There's another one coming up today.  And for those that are interested there's the 12 days of Creepmas starting and I'm taking part of the blog hop on my darker blog.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Hahhaaa, love that you try to deter someone w/ this image. Awesome little gift pillow box. Santa looks great and such a great saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Vicky and you are right, this image would definately discourage me from opening it. lol. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift pillow but I must admit you might worry what is going to pop out of the box with this Santa on the front. Lol!!! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fits perfectly for Creepmas! LOL! Like how you chose to use him with that sentiment Vicky!
    ~ginny
    Rubbermad [GettyCollection.com]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sentiment and image were made for each other lol, fantastic gift box, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely box with Jellypark Friends & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway