Path of positivity Challenge # 9 -midway post - Joy

Hello!  I'm back this time to remind you that there's still time to participate over at Path of positivity challenge for the challenge about joy.  All you have do to is tell us what joy means to you, or what brings joy to you!

I'm here this time with a digi from
 
That's only 1 of the 4 sponsors that we have for this challenge!!!  And I'm using the great digi Snowman.

I combined the snowman image with the sentiment from Decosse Dynamite doodles and a sentiment on the other page from Create with TLC.  And this brings me to Joy!!!  So what brings joy to me.  I already mentioned my family.  So something else that brings me joy is the possibility of being here with you guys on this blog and having been lucky enough to meet some fabulous people that do bring a lot of joy to me ;o)  And you know who you are if you are reading this!  Too many to be able to list them all.

The paper on these journal pages are from MME - Holly Jolly as well as from Color bok - Jewel photo mat.

Here's a closer look at the snowman digi and Decosse sentiment
And here's a closer look at the sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought was perfect with this.
I really hope that I will have inspired you to join us!!! There's still lots of time.  Just don't forget to mention what it is that means joy to you!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Anything but a card - Anything you dream of
  2. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  3. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
That's it for now.  I'll probably be back because I created a lot of stuff on Sunday that I still need to share with you guys ;o)

Hugs

Comments

  1. I am so glad to be feeling wellish again as I have missed so much over the last 4 weeks. Your page is truly delightful I believe JOY is the Advent candle for this week so your page is doubly wonderful. Thank you for joining us today at Word Art Wednesday with another project.
    Advent Blessings of Hope , Peace and Joy,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great memory you are putting together with your journal Vicky! I love that sentiment from Create with TLC ... so very true! Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful project! Thanks for blessing us with your talents at Word Art Wednesday! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great booklet, Vicky! I'd enjoy making something like this just for fun, and you have inspired me to try it in 2014. Thanks for showing me that I'm not the only one who likes using fun elements in booklet other than photos! Love your sentiment and the pretty color theme, too. hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your booklet is delightful Vicky. Thank you for joining us at Anything But A Card this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great creation. And a great idea.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another joy filled creation my friend. You have used one of my very favourite images from Naomi and I just absolutely love that sentiment from Paulette. Cool ribbon (looks like ric rac to me), and DP too. I also like the way you cut out the letters for JOY. Beautiful job once again.

    You my wonderful friend bring joy to so many people yourself. Don't ever forget it!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway