Snowman with Star

Told you I would be back.  And this time I'm here to share with you a little card that I made with an image that I purchased a few weeks ago from a great store that I just discovered on Etsy.  It's Pholkart Studio.  Their digis are not expensive and are soooo cute!  So I'm sharing a little snowman that I used to make a card for one my employees.

The image that I used is Snowman with star.


The paper is from Pink Paislee - Snow village.  I used my large squares, my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I added a little ribbon from my stash as well as some bling.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and some stickles!  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
For this card I followed this awesome sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Tuesday morning sketches - Sketch
  2. Catch the bug blog - Favorite Christmas song - I really love Frosty the snowman... and I really love snowmen... I have been using a lot of them I guess that's why lol
  3. Kitty bee designs - Christmas
That's it for this post... I might just be back for one more!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This image is adorable!!! What a fun card!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he a little sweetie! i love how you used our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches..can't wait to see your new card for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card - your employee is going to love it! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable image. I love you image. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy CTB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vicky what a sweet card. I love this snowman cutie as well...You've sold me I am heading over to check out her images...Love this...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this bling! Such a great image too. Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fun card. Love the color scheme.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card - love this snowman!

    Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs for our Christmas Challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great project, very cute!! We appreciate you taking the time to join our Challenge at CTB!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway