Nicecrane - Sweet birthday cards

Hello everyone!  It's Monday, but it's ok because I'm still on holiday!!! So fun and wish it would last longer!!!

Well I have no typical DT post to do today... I'm out of all my Monday DTs except for Path of positivity and that's only every 2nd Monday... so I have time to do a little DT post but this time for Nicecrane design.

He has a great new set of digis called Sweet birthday cards

They are such fabulous vintage image!!!  And I just had the perfect embellishment for a card with one of these images.  I got as a Christmas gift some vintage buttons, lots and lots and lots ;o)  I know... I'm spoiled.  Told my family that it doesn't take much to make me happy... just big bins of buttons lol

So I had a great button that dates I believe quite a few years... I'm using this to make a B-day card but it might just turn into the mother's day card for my mom... we will see... since "Bonne Fête" could be followed inside with a "bonne fête des mères".  But I know that I will be making more cards with this awesome set.  For this 1st one I removed the English sentiment to be able to have the space to stamp in French.

The paper is from MME - Honeycake. I really love the pale flowers!!!  I used my grand and my large circle from Spellbinder.  I added a little doily from my stash.  The lace is also from my stash and you see my nice vintage button!  Isn't it pretty?!?  I just love that touch.

Here's a closer look at the awesome precolored digi with the sentiment that I added.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sentimental sundays - Pick from the favorite challenge - what a great idea!  Well I'm going with the Challenge 170 - Happy Birthday chosen by Calypso
  2. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  3. That craft place blog - Anything goes
  4. Crafts 4 eternity - Something new.... well that got me thinking and thinking... I'm thinking my button is new for me... so I'm hoping it counts even if it's vintage lol  It's sounding like the phrase for wedding of something new, something old, something blue and just missing the borrowed... well if I give it back in the form of a card to my mom is that borrowed lol but if it is then I guess I'll be missing my something new... oh but it's also a new release from Nicecrane... so maybe that's good? ;o)
That's it for me!  Hope you have a fabulous Monday and get to craft!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. A lovely card, gorgeous backing papers and image. Love the different layers and the lace and button just finishes it off perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww Vicky love each detail here, the really clear image from my sheet and sooo adorable,, the amazing background paper and these gorgeus diecut,,,,,. Love everything and that blue date botton is sooooo cuteeee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky this is such a lovely card. And yes I love that Vintage Button...Just beautiful...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Vicky
    Such pretty details and a beauriful image too :)
    Thanks for playing along with That Craft Place
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, Vicky! Love the new Nice Crane designs. Magnificent design on this. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so soft and lovely! What a gorgeous image. Love the vintage feel. Beautiful!!!

    I hope you have a blessed and happy new year!
    big smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week Happy New Year! hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway