Delicious DT post - December 06 2013

Hello everyone!  It's Friday!!!!!!  WOOOOOHOOOO thought this week would never end!  It's been a pretty hectic work time. Our company just announced the deal that I was working on which is that we purchased a total of 74 weekly newspaper from our competitor.  So that's pretty awesome.  Our group will become bigger... and well so will my work load lol  that's what happens when you are in finance...  but it's great news.  But it's kept me too busy to craft this past few weeks... I've only had the weekends to play.

So I'm here to share with you my creation for the new challenge over at Delicious Doodles Challenge.  Our challenge for you this time is Christmas or New year.

For my card I used the fabulous digi Snowy mail box that you can find here.  I totally love this traditional image!!!

I took out my Authentique - Peaceful paper pack for this.  I wanted to give it a more vintage look.  I used my large deckled rectangle and petite label 1 from Spellbinder.  I also used my Christmas elegance embossing folder from Sizzix for the corner part.  I added some Robin's dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and some stickles.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I followed this awesome sketch:


I'm entering in the following challenges:

  1. My time to craft challenge - Sketch
  2. As you like it challenge - Favorite digi and why, well those of you that follow my blog know that I really really love delicious doodles digis.  And that's why I was soooo excited to be chosen to be on the team this spring.  And this digi is fabulous because to me it really reminds me of the Christmas cards of the past... what I associate with Christmas from my childhood ;o)  That's why I love it!
  3. C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
  4. Shellys images blog - Welcome winter
  5. Paper-crafting journey - It's Christmas time
  6. Add a little dazzle - Embossing
  7. Inky impressions challenges - winter or snow - well it's winter and there's snow ;o)
That's  it for this post but I have another one coming up so I hope that you will be back for it!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wonderful hun! Congrats on that deal too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning papers and image. Love your take on the Sketch.

    Thanks very much for playing along at MTTC.

    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for joining us this week. Don't forget about our DT call if you are interested.

    Jo and the CRAFT Team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great holiday card! Thank you for joining us this week at Inky Impressions.
    -Sandy, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, and beautiful coloring.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure how I managed to miss this one yesterday, but hey ho, found it now ;)
    It is a lovely image & coloured beautifully. I also like traditional mail/post box images for Christmas time, especially the red ones we have here in the UK :o))

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card and we are so pleased you joined us at As You Like It this time. Good Luck.Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome Vicky! I just love Teri's images and you've certainly showcased this one perfectly!! Thanks so much for joining our "December – Welcome Winter" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images Store
    SHELLY’S IMAGES BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love the layers. This is a wonderful card. That image is so Christmasy...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you know, I did not realise, we were on the same team at DD, Vicky, fantastic card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab christmas card and thanks for sharing with us at Craft

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway