Delicious Doodles - DT post December 20th

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! It's Friday!!!  And it's the last one before my 2 weeks vacation!  Man I'm really anxious for this day to be over lol

I'm here to share this exciting Friday with you for a DT post of Delicious Doodles and this time our challenge for you is White Christmas!

The image that I used is the fabulous A robins Christmas.

I decided to go fairly white with just a touch of off white and silver ;o)  I find it soooo hard to do just white.  I used some papers from Authentique - Peaceful (it was a left over piece).  I used my Sizzix embossing folder.  The lace ribbon is from my stash.  I used my CM punch for the 2 snowflakes.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I used some stickles on!  That's all I did to it because I just loved it so much as it was.  Just seems more elegant and old fashion.

I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch used # 248
  2. Sassy studio designs - Sparkle and shine
  3. Belli challenge - Christmas
  4. Inky impressions challenges - Merry Christmas
  5. The paper shelter - Christmas challenge - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!!!  I'm off to do my last day of work and it's meetings all day!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful card :-) xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome hun! Love the touch of silver you added. Have fun in the meetings (NOT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card Vicky...And I hope the day moves at a faster pace so you can start your vacation...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous, VIcky! Wonderful use of white-on-white. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Vicky. With your color choice I just feel the crisp, cold air! brrrrr . lol
    Thanks for sharing!
    Cara
    creativechaosbycara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does look elegant and serene...Lovely card!.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful image & a gorgeous card. Merry Christmas, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, love it, love it,,,,,,Vicky,, simple and at time so gorgueus card love the way you mixed White and glitter,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Vicky.
    I wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2014.
    And happy vaction, too :)
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW - what a beautifully sophisticated card. Love the white on white! Thank you for joining in the Creative Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so beautiful and elegant Vicky!
    Thanks again for joining us at Sketch Saturday and hope you have a very merry Christmas! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vicky this is beautiful, such a gorgeous scene. Thanks for joining us at TPS. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway