Pretty Poinsettia

Here's my last post of the night and no I'm not sharing some other of my jars ;o)  you will have to wait to see the other 5 that I made!!! ;o)

This time I'm here to share with you a little card that I made to participate in the latest challenge over at Meljens designs.  I really really want to be one of the chosen 2 GDT!  Yup only 2 :(  So I'm trying to share with the team how much I want in!!!! lol

For this card I used the great image Pretty poinsettia and I printed it out 4 times.  I colored it with my copics and then decoupaged it!  It's a long process but I really love the dimension that I got out of it.

The great paper is from Snow Village by Pink Paislee.  I used some washi tape yay!  Don't use that stuff enough just love getting it... and then I forget to use it... are you that way too?!?  I used my petite label 1, my scallop and large circle from spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi.   The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
And here's a sideview so you see the depth.
I followed the sketch #153 from Sunday Sketch and Stamp

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sunday sketch and stamp - Any past sketch
  2. Meljens designs - Holly Berries - red and green
  3. Glitter n sparkle challenge - Traditional colors - red and green
  4. Opus-gluei - Circles circles everywhere!
That's it for tonight!  I'll be back tomorrow with some DT posts ;o)

Hugs


Comments

  1. Vicky this card should seal it for you. It is so lovely. I love the way you did the poinsettia. It really stands out. Beautiful designer papers and this is just a lovely card. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! And yes, I love and have the tape and also forget to use it. lol I love how you have done the flower, really wonderful. Thanks for sharing your circle with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas card Vicky - poinsettias are everywhere at this time of the year aren't they? Thanks for joining us at Opus Gluei - and Joyeux Noel to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. Love the layers on the poinsettia. I forget I have washing tape all the time. Thanks so much for playing with us at Opus GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Poinsettia! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card Vicky. Love the dps and the layout. Love all the layers on the pretty poinsettia too! Thank you for playing along with over at Meljen's Designs this week. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Vicky , great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway