Angel Elisabete

I'm back as promised.  And this time I'm here to share with you the last of my little jar presents ;o)  I made the last one with the great digi that was offered as the Simply betty stamps - Fan page challenge!  It's the fabulous Angel Elisabete that I chose... so hard to make a choice because all 3 images were fabulous.

I cut out the back part of the digi because I didn't want the matches hope in my image(Corinne and Betty are not too upset with me!!!)... I printed the image twice and mirrored it.

So again this is done with a jar, tree and shredded snow from the dollarstore.  The ribbon is from American craft.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.
I'm entering this little gift in the following challenges:

  1. Love to create challenge - Anything goes
  2. Artistic inspirations challenges - anything goes
  3. Charisma cardz - anything goes
  4. Simply betty stamps - FB fan challenge
  5. Milkcoffee challenge - Any Christmas creations
That's it for me for tonight!  I'll be back with a little Dt post tomorrow ;o)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Another fabulous gift, Vicky, love this hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gift, Vicky. Love that image, she is beautifully coloured. What a great idea!
    Thank you for joining us at the MilkCoffee Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Vicky...I have really enjoyed all of these wonderful gifts. Merry Christmas...joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is a cute idea Vicky.
    Thanks for sharing
    Cara
    creativechaosbycara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful gift idea .Beautiful work . Thanks for sharing on Artistic inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely project, great colors and design. Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Merry Christmas & Happy new year and thank you for all your support joining in our challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, Oh my! I love what you did with the image!! Beautiful coloring! So creative! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool project Vicki!
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at Love to Create Challenges this week.
    Wishing you a blessed Holiday Season & Happy New Year!
    Ruza, LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's just fab!

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow what a fab project, this is so refreshing, goodluck in our challenge over on artistic inspirations x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway