Rocky Reindeer

Ok so I was thinking all day that it was Wednesday... and it's only Tuesday night... man it's going to be a long week lol

The good news of the day is that we (my entire department) decorated like crazy at work and we got one of the VP totally impressed with the great work that was done!!!  And he was in shock that the best imagination came from the accounting department... we had a whole fireplace and village going... with roofs, drapes in our windows etc... I will have to take pictures for you guys!!!!

But now I'm here to share my 6th little jar!  This time I'm using the great Rocky Reindeer (a freebie from the FB group) from Dragon's lair to make my little gift.  The ladies and man from my team really loved them.  And the VP as well... he was extremely surprised that I had made those when he saw that my entire department each had one different lol  but please remind me next year not to do anything that crazy again (8 last minute gifts... what on earth was I thinking)... man that was sooooo long lol


So the jar, shredded snow and tree are all from the dollar store.  I used some ribbon from my stash as well.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I printed 2 images on mirror to this side so that the jars are pretty on both sides.
I'm entering this gift in the following challenges:

  1. Stamping with dragon - gift/decorations
  2. Stampin with the dragon FB group - freebie
  3. Just inspirational challenges - Snow
  4. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes
That's it for this post!  Hope you have a great night and I'll be back tomorrow with more posts ;o)  Now it's off to bed... it's been a long day... only got back home tonight at 7pm...

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fabulous Vicky, love this hun, I am just glad it is not Next Wednesday yet, I have still to do my xmas shopping, yikees...and too late for the online stuff...hope you are well my lovely friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful card Vicky. I have to try these....Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Such an ingenious idea for a gift with a difference.
    Gwyneth
    From the SDD FB Group Blog Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG how wonderfull is this Vicky. And thank you for such a lovely show of our little Rocky. a fantastic gift Idea, one I might just HAVE to try out.Thank you for wonderful inspiration.
    Marleen SDD DTL
    Popping in from the Stamping Dragon FB blog ladder xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute jar such a different idea. Hope that you have a great Christmas. Thank you for entering this weeks challenge with JIC Sian (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, great idea, great coloring, thanks for joining us at jic this week, hope you,ll visit again next week
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great idea. Looks fabulous. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow its lovely popping on from sdd fb blog ladder xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab , just popping by from the Stamping Dragon FB Blog ladder xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How unique and just adorable! I love the snow! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway