Christmas Wreath

For this post I decided to play at Wicked wednesday atc.  This time the sponsor is Octopode factory and I totally love them!!!  I also figured it was the perfect time to use a freebie image that I had gotten!!!

I printed the image 3 times to be able to give it dimension.  I also fussy cut the interior of that wreath... that was not a fun process lol

I used some left over dp from another project.  I used my label maker for the sentiment and some added little bling.

Here's a look from the side so you really see the dimension.
Cool right?!?  I'm pretty happy with the end result.  I really do love making ATCs

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Wicked wednesday atc - Happy holidays
  2. Inky chicks - Christmas
  3. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes
  4. Party time tuesdays - Anything goes
That's it for me for tonight!  I'll be back in a few hours with a DT post and a special post... Hope to see you back.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Very cool indeed! Love the dimensionality and that you used your label maker. It gave it a really neat effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Vicky. Love that wreath and neat idea with the labels. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nicely done. Thanks for taking the time to join us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little ATC! I really like the typewriter look sentiment you used! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenges and look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations again soon. Have a beautiful week! Laura

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway