Chirstmas elf ornament

Goodevening.  It's Wednesday night... and unfortunately I feel that it should be a Thursday night... I'm one day too fast this entire week!!!!  So this is soooo long!!!!  Can't wait for the holidays I guess.

I'm here to share with you one of the last 2 gifts that I made for my co-workers ;o)  I'm glad to say they loved them.... and it was much cheaper to make than to purchase at Winners (our TJ Max).

This time I'm using one of the great image from Star in my Pocket it's the super cute Christmas elf ornament.  I just find this image sooooo cute!  So I printed this image twice, once mirrored so that I could color it and have it look good on both sides ;o)

So I used again a jar, tree and shredded snow from the dollar store.  The ribbon is from American craft and I purchased it at Winners.

Here's a closer look at that fabulous digi!!!!  So pretty!

Totally love the work of this fabulous artist and the digis are really affordable!

I'm entering this little creation in the following challenges:

  1. Bastel-traum - Anything but a card
  2. Digi Galore - Anything goes with digi
  3. Sparkles forum challenges - Anything but a card
  4. Christmas at sweet stampin challengeblog - Snow
  5. Crafting for all seasons - Anything but a card
  6. Divas by design challenge- Anything goes
  7. Inky impressions challenges - Merry Christmas
  8. Miriams crafting blog - Homemade gifts
That's it for me for tonight!!!  Hope you have a great night and I will be seeing you tomorrow!

hugs

Comments

  1. These are just too darn cute~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Christmas jar.....love it.....thanks for joining us at inky impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous gift idea, Vicky, love this hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby ornament Vicky hun - very good luck with your challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another wonderfully cute jar...Just as stinking cute as all the others...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just precious Vicky! What a fun and beautiful project. It is very happy and magical. Thanks for sharing!

    HUGS and MERRY CHRISTMAS,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally adorable image. This jar is amazing...it's shaped beautifully and I love the snow. This is an awesome ornament and gives me ideas for next Christmas. I LOVE this project! Thanks for joining us at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge this month and hope to see you again soon! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at Miriam's Crafting Blog. Love your ornament jar, she is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous project! thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkles challenges hope you will join us again
    Shaz DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi your creation is fab ! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles this month we hope to see you again!

    Love From Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful idea. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore.
    Cindye DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what an excellent jar! Your decoration is so fabulous and the image is really adorable and extremely sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at the Bastel-Traum.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway