Honey faery godmother

Ok so this post is one of the little jars that I made as a gift and this time I'm sharing with you a fabulous address for some awesome freebies!!!  And then you should go and check out the etsy store....  it's the great Faery Ink and she even has a FB page here.  I came across her fabulous art via my friend Susan!  And just had to create something.

So I have some of the image preprinted... just ready to be colored.  But then when I came across the little jar idea!  I thought there had to be some of the images that I could use for this project.  And low and behold there was!  So I used the freebie called Honey Faery Godmother.  Soooo cute.  I printed the image twice one of them mirror so that I could use it on both side and make it pretty all the way around.

I'm pretty happy with my little jars from the dollar store and those little trees and snow ;o)  It turned out pretty good I think.  I used some American craft ribbon.  I used my little circle from spellbinder to make the cardboard base.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I added some stickles to the wings and the wand.
I'm sorry about the line of the glass.... didn't notice this while I was taking the picture... or else I would have rotated it a bit... that's the fun part you can open it up super easy.

I really hope my team likes these gifts!  Took a long time to make. lol

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Great impressions stamps - Glitter or sparkle - well you can see the sparkle on the wings and wand
  2. Corrosive challenges - Anything goes
  3. The glory of christmas challenge - Snow
I'm coming back for one more post!  So please come back ;o)

Comments

  1. Another beautiful jar Vicky. Thanks for the links to this site. Her images are different and I love them...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project - thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 22: snow, Hazel, Glory of Christmas DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute idea for a gift. I really like your scene with the fairy god mother. She seems just right for Winter.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic project! Love that little tree! What a wonderful decoration or gift idea! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway