Christmas tree

Hello everyone!!!  So how was your Sunday?!?  Mine was pretty busy.  I've pretty much finished mailing out my Christmas cards.  Still have a few here and there to do but nothing major the most are sent!!!  WOOOHOO that's pretty fast for me.  And yes I'm still making Christmas cards lol I'm in the mood and I figure I can give them away as gifts this upcoming year.

So for this card that I'm about to share with you, I have used a fabulous digi Christmas tree star it's from Star in my pocket.  I don't know if you know those digis but soooo cute!!!


The paper that I used this time is a new paper it's from Bobynny -Rejoice!  I purchased it at Stamp and Create.  I used some robin's nest dew drops.  I distressed all the edge of the paper with my Tim Holtz distresser.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I followed this great sketch and barely have time to enter the challenge lol


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch and stash challenge - Sketch - and the stash is the new paper ;o)
  2. Crafting when we can challenges - Winter
  3. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Christmas cards
  4. Sentimental sundays - Traditional Christmas colors
  5. Corrosive challenges - Happy Holidays
That's post number one!!!  I did another card with this awesome sketch so I will be posting it soon.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Totally love this image Vicky, fab card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fast getting out those Christmas Cards~! and this one is adorable.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you staked the papers up with the image. This is a very adorable card. Thank You for sharing over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute lovely card. Love the little mice with the interrogation mark. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm soooo jealous your Christmas cards are done! Love the layout, design papers, and your coloring rocks! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    DebbieM - TCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another awesome card Vicky! Love the layout as well as your coloring....thanks so much for playing along with us @ CWWC & hope to see you back again next week for our Calendar/Countdown challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image and card! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can Winter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway