Christmas Children greeting - Nicecrane

Ok so this is my 2nd post of the night.  And this time I followed the same sketch as my last card but with a great digi from Nicecrane designs.

I used one of the great digis from Christmas Children Greetings.  And Julie Anne if you are reading this please STOP right now ;o)

So I made this card for my SIL and brother who will be celebrating St-Nicholas day this week.

The paper is from MME - Holly Jolly.  I added some little pearls from my stash and that's pretty much it!!! Lots of layering lol

Here's a closer look at the precolored digi.
I followed this great sketch and barely have time to enter the challenge lol


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketch and stash challenge - Sketch - and the stash is My MME paper that dates back from over a year!!!
  2. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Christmas cards
  3. Sentimental sundays - Traditional Christmas colors
  4. Aud sentiments challenge - Any sentiment
That's the last post of the day!!!  I'm going to blog my cards for tomorrow and that's it for me!  Hope you have a great evening.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wowww Vicky, love the way you used my Xmas pict, and all over your sketch and these great back papers,,,,,,I´ll be posting also in my blog,,,,,,on this way I am sponsoring vision of sugar Plums by Lori (on the Dt, ) and she is offerng lot of FREEBies,,,,take a look. Thanks for sharing this elegant creation Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This digi is absolutely adorable. I love the antique look. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning!!! Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Vicky. I love that sketch! Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway