613 Avenue Create - Black plus favourite color

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share my last post as a designer for 613 Avenue Create.  It's been such a fabulous team to be a part!  So very supportive of each other and managed by 2 fabulous women Chana and Kathi.  Now will come my time to play along ;o)

But for this last post I'm creating something for our challenge Black plus a favourite color (if you take the twist of our Anything goes).  And our fabulous sponsor is:
Bugaboo Stamps
For my card I used the great Hn year ewe digi.  I thought it was fitting for this time of year.  My favourite color for this card is the blue.
The paper is from DCWV - Everyday.  I added a bunch of flowers from Prima.  I also used my curved rectangles from Spellbinder.  The brads are from Eyelet outlet.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
  1. Pumpkin spice blog - Anything goes
  2. Catch the bug blog - Christmas song - figured holiday song would work... and here's one for this occasion that will show my age lol see below... ;)
  3. Speedy-fox-and-friends-challenge - Happy new year
  4. Chocolate coffee cards - new beginnings - I think nothing says new beginning like a new year card ;)
  5. Cut it up challenges - New year celebrations


Hope you all have a fabulous year 2014!!!!!  all the best to all of you. I have another post coming up and I hope that you will be back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Such a cheerful New Years cards. Love the black and blue.
    {I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great New Year card, love the blues and the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable image, and I love those scrumptious flowers!
    Thanks for entering our New Year's Celebration at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not supposed to count sheep on New Years Eve just stay up .. Really cute card.......Lis SF&F

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky--this is just adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An absolutely perfect way to welcome 2014! Love the color combo and that cute sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very cute card! I love the Bugaboo image you used, too adorable! Great colors and an all around delightful card. Glad to have you with us at CC&CC, and HAPPY NEW YEAR! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Vicky! Sorry you are leaving 613... but I know I will see you out there! This card is really cute - you chose a perfect image for this go around! I do like blue and black - and you managed to keep the blue tones light enough so it is quite festive.
    ~ginny g
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool. I especially love those flowers!

    Congrats on a successful stint with 613. I'm sure that you will be sorely missed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't that the cutest image. Great card Vicky. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautifully done. Thank you for joining us for the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehe! This gives me a chuckle, cute little sheepy! Happy New Year and thanks for playing at CIU!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Howdy Vicki - this is a super card for New Years - thanks for sharing at SFF this week - best wishes in the draw - Happy New Year! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply adorable!!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway