613 Avenue Create - CAS

Hello everyone!  It's Sunday and I'm really glad that I'm staying home... the weather is announcing snow...  so it's nice not to be stuck in traffic and to be crafting instead lol

So it's time for a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create and this time our twist for you if you choose to accept is CAS!  And that's not as easy as it sounds lol

Our fabulous sponsor is:
Bugaboo Stamps
For this card I used the super fun image Snowman Block.  
The paper is from Jolly by American Craft!  I fussy cut the image and I added a sentiment cut with my Nesting frames Quickuts.  I added some buttons and some twine from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
  1. Dis digi designs challenge - Christmas in Non Traditional colors
  2. A creative need - CAS
  3. Cas-ual fridays - Let it snow
That's it for this post but there's still 2 more on the way... so really hope you come back for them!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Your CAS card is a cutie. The colours are lovely together. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE this one, Vicky! Great color combo and beautifully simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the buttons falling like snow... how creative! Well done Vicky!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this little guy. Don't you just love BugaBoo...Such a pretty color and those buttons are wonderful. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute! adorable card! thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, love this!!! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Stamps! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway