Bit by the Bug Tuesday: Winterbug

Hello everyone!  It is time for another Bit By the Bug Tuesday and that means that it is time to introduce you all to the newest freebie over at Creative Bug on the Loose.  This week we have...

Winterbug


It's the perfect digi for Christmas
Here's my creation with this great image  I decided to make a little gift instead of the typical card ;o)  I have seen one of those jars over at winners for 15$ I figured I could do something like this to give to my employees.  I gave them all out yesterday all 8 of them and they totally love them!!!


(click read more for the rest of the post)
The jar is from the dollar store.  I added a little tree as well as some shredded snow from the dollar store.  The ribbon is from Michael's store.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and fussy cut.  I did 2 of this image one mirror version so I could put it on the back.

In order to take advantage of this week's free digi stamp, Winterbug, head over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow the instructions on how to grab it.  While you are over there, don't forget to check out all the great digis available in the store for purchase. 
So, what are you waiting for.  Head over to CreativeBug on the Loose NOW!



I've caught the bug,
have you?




I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Craft my life - anything but a card
  2. Craft your passion challenges - Anything but a card
  3. Craft-dee bowz - Anything including an homemade bow
  4. Crafty boots challenges - Christmas
That's it for now!  Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday.

Hugs


Comments

  1. I really love all the little jars you've been doing. What fabulous decorations they make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh vicky! now this is talent! Your creation is so beautiful - I love what you did with the digi, and how great to put her into a wonderful scene. She reminds me of those shakers of snow from back in the day. What a lovely table piece. Samara xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another delightful scene Vicky. Thank you for sharing your Christmas project with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki, this little scene is adorable. Perfect for your employees and its no wonder they love it. Great job!! Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Barbara { Art and Soul Creations-my blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabby project Vicki and ty for playing along at My all Crafts Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway