Creative Knockouts - Challenge # 14

Hello!  It's Thursday and this means a new challenge over at Creative knockouts and this time our challenge for you is Christmas Splendor.

Our awesome sponsor for you is
Crafty Sentiments
And for my project I used the very cute Snowman with bird house.  I really really love playing with snowmen right now!!! ;o)

The box was made using my fabulous Cameo. I then embossed it with a cuttlebug embossing folder that I had used some Peacock feather distress ink on.  This was to be able to enter a challenge over at Scrapbook blessings which is letterpress... but it's for a card... and well this is a box :(  but it was super fun to do anyway lol.  I cut the digi with my Label 11 and the great sentiment from Create with TLC with my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I added a bunch of stickles to the image for the snow and the image was colored with my copics.

I'm entering this little box in the following challenges:
  1. Abc christmas challenge - out of the box, no square allowed - well it's not a square ;o)
  2. Inky impressions challenges - Winter or snow - I've got the snow ;o)
  3. Simon says stamp blog - Make your own background - did with the embossing that's inked.
  4. Divas by design challenge - Feeling festive
  5. Fab n funky challenges - Touch of frost
  6. The stamping chef - Anything goes
  7. Scrapbook blessings - Letterpress technique
That's the 1st post of the day!  I really hope that you come back for the other.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love the pillow box design Vicky. It always makes for a lovely gift idea.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I especially love the peacock distressing. Really shows off the paper texture and the gorgeous snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Cracker, love this hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute decorated box! Will make a great gift holder for someone!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Inky Impressions!
    -Sandy, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute snowman, and wonderful colors, Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely gift box with a cute image and super design. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, thank you for joining our frosty challenge at Fab n Funky this week.

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your embossed box with the cute snowman. Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapbook Blessings Club.

    Carolyn
    SBC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing like getting a gift in a handmade box, right? Cute! I invite you to join the Arts & Crafts Challenge here: http://pinandtack.wordpress.com/2013/12/01/craft-it-up-with-pin-tack-arts-crafts-challenge-1/

    Be creative and support the pigs!

    Happiness,
    Corrinne Q

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another pillow box and it is lovely. I love snowmen, they are my favorite...This is just wonderful Vicky...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your festive pillow box with the cute snowman....thanks for playing with us at Divas by Design!
    ♥♥♥ Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one is really cute, too! Love the sentiment! Thanks for entering another great project on the Scrapbook Blessings Club blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is cute! Love those big snowflakes! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super, super cute Vicky! Love the embossed pillow box and of course the image is adorable!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another fab pillow box Vicky!
    Thanks for joining us over at the SBC.
    Jennyfer,DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway