Creative Knockouts - Challenge # 16

Hello everyone!  I'm here for my DT post of Creative Knockouts!  This time our faboulous sponsor is none other than:
Delicious Doodles
Our challenge for you is Winter wonderland!  And for my card I used the great image A crofters winter.  I decided to go with a traditional Christmas card!

The paper is from Authentique - Peaceful.  I used my CM and MS punches.  I also used my great magnolia tag SM12.  I added some ribbon and bling from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored lightly with my copics.  I added some stickles as well.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC and I used some Crushed olive distress ink all around.
I followed this great sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sunday sketch and stamp - Any past sketch - used sketch #165
  2. Scrapbook blessings - Tag
  3. Christmas at sweet stampin challenge blog - Snow
  4. Creative moments - Winter wonderland 
That's  it for this post but I have one more coming up!  So I hope you will be back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky this is fabulous...I love this design and the color combo is perfect. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! That digi is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrapbook Blessings Club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the colors on this card! And such a classy one! Thanks for sharing with us @ Scrapbook Blessings Club.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome way to add a tag in the sentiment Vicky and thanks for joining on our challenge at SBC.

    Jennyfer, SBC DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card.

    Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ♥ Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautifully classic card.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice use of sketch - many thanks for entering at Creative Moments. Happy Christmas - Leona (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card, love the winter scene great take on my sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love the snowy scene. Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway