Little birds cards

OK so it's a really really busy night on my blog ;o)  I'm here this time to share with you some little cards that will be part of the gift that I will be giving out to a friend.

My post is with the fabulous images from Nicecrane designs.  If you don't know this blog check it out because there's some great freebies on this site!!!  Now I'm using this set for my creation
Vintage Birds Greeting Cards
There's actually 10 digis in that set!!!  What a great deal.

So here are my 3 little cards:


All 3 different looks with some papers from my stash.  As well as some ribbons that I had.  What do you think?  Cute?

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Must have a bow
  2. The squirrel and the fox - summer or winter (while the 2 1st cards are more sping the last one is more summer time birds ;o)
  3. 365 cards - Feathered
That's one more post done... hmmm will this be the last of the night?!?

Hugs

Comments

  1. Lovely! His images are fabulous. I just won a gift certificate...soon as I get my tree up, I wil be chosing it...I think it will be so hard to chose!l

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LUV those little bird images - fabbo cards Vicky :-D xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Geez, these are awesome card, Vicky, love Nicecrane, designs, they so remind me of "Christmasses gone by" if you know what I mean xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are magnificent, Vicky! I love nature cards, especially with birds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are truely lovely. Beauitfully done love all the bows too perfect for our theme. Thanks so much for joining us over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Vicky. Thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I am a fan of NiceCrane too! Thanks for sharing with us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway