Path of Positivity challenge # 9 - Joy

It's time for a new challenge over at Path of Positivity challenge and this time our challenge for you is a perfect one with the Holidays coming. It's Joy!!!  But please remember to tell us something about what joy means to you!  That's part of the challenge ;o)

Our fabulous sponsor this time is

and as always there's also some fabulous prizes from 
 
  










So for my post I'm using the great digi Have a tweet Christmas from Fresh Brewed design.

For me Joy is the time over the holidays that we spend as a family.  Getting up and staying in our pjs all day doing what we love.  Playing some board games ;o)  I just find that there's not enough moments spent as a family.  We are running around all the time!!  So over the holidays, we usually put 2 days on the calendar as pj days, were we don't go out, don't do errands and just have fun as a family!!!  And that to me is the ultimate joy.

I stayed with very festive colors for these 2 page layout in my journal.  I colored the digi with my copics.  The sentiment from Decosse dynamite doodle was already colored.  I added a sentiment from Create with TLC as well.  The paper is from MME - be merry.  I embossed the red cardstock with a Cuttlebug folder.

Here's a closer look at the page with the cute snowman

And here's a closer look at the other page sorry for the quality of that picture... don't know what my camera focused on... :(:
I'm looking forward to reading what brings you joy!!!

I'm entering these journal pages in the following challenges:
  1. Anything but a card - Anything you dream off - Well my little POP journal is definitively not a card ;o)
  2. Inkspirational challenges - Anything goes
  3. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
That's it for me!!!  Hope you had a great Monday!  I'll see you back tomorrow.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vickie, As soon as I see your name I get excited to see your wonderful smile. Your journal promises a fun time with family. Thank you for sharing your lovely project with us this week, we love seeing your art.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the word "JOY" too! And just think - your stamping projects bring joy to those who receive them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Journal pages, Vicky, love the image too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think every day (well, in December at least) should be deemed a PJ Day! lol!!! I think I will do that myself at least once a week .. or a PJ half day. Anyway, that just sounds like a wonderful idea! I already told myself that we would not get sucked into the hustle and bustle of it all and enjoy all of the little things. We did all of our shopping for our angel tree names and the nursing home yesterday. Now we have a few gifts to get for our family and a few things for the kids. We are not going crazy this year. We really want to focus on the love and family aspect of Christmas. Put Christ (and joy) back in Christmas this year. Thank you for this lovely post. It, indeed, filled my heart with joy this morning! hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These definitely reflect the fun and joy of Christmas with the bright colours and cute images. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful lay-out and colors in that journal page. True joy comes from knowing God and the Son in whom He has sent for our redemption. Glad you shared with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. God bless, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, I love getting glimpses from your art journal. And what gives you joy is the same for me-time with my family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the idea of pj days which are official! Great little journal to record your family fun in too.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But A Card for this challenge.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet journal Vicky! Thank you for sharing with us over at Anything But A Card and I am so glad that your enjoy our challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy to hear that you guys actually schedule in some PJ days. Just casual days with the family. I can only imagine how quickly each of their childhoods is flying by. It is important to catch of much of it as you can while you can.

    Your journal pages this month are truly joyful with Heather's awesome image and Paulette's great sentiment to boot. Thanks for adding one of mine as well. Everything looks so lovely together. I especially love the bright bold colours, the embossing and the DP. Another great entry into your fabulous journal.

    Thanks so much for your continued support.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway