Penguins little letter

I'm back as promised!  And this time I'm here to share with you a little tag that I made to participate in the Meljen's challenge which is tag this time.

I had sprayed a bunch of tags a while back with some different inks.  So this was the perfect opportunity to use one!

The little image that I used is the fabulous Penguin little letter.  He's soooo cute!  Well all of Meljen's images are....

I used some ribbons from my stash.  The background was done with a bunch of sprays over a regular kraft tag.  I have used my label 14, scallop and large circles all from spellbinder.  I also punched a bunch of little snowflakes using a piece of left over glitter paper and my cm punch.  I added a little gem to them afterwards.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and some stickles for the hat.  The fabulous sentiment is of course from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this little tag in the following challenges:

  1. Meljens designs - Tags  - and I'm soooooo longing to be part of the GDT.... man that would really really be awesome!
  2. Dream valley challenges - Anything but a card
  3. Pile it on challenge - P is for - Penguin!!!
  4. Crafty sentiments - Tag along
  5. Crafting by designs - Anything goes with a Penguin twist - well did the twist ;o)
That's it for this post... but I will be back... told you I was really creative today!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Such a cute tag Vicky and thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    Good luck sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky what a cute tag! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky! Your tag looks fabulous and the little penguin is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs and good luck in both the challenge and GDT call {hugs} Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. The spray on the tags turned out beautifully combined.
    Great tag~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for joining us at Pile it on... we have started a new challenge - please go and check it out!
    Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway