I had sprayed a bunch of tags a while back with some different inks. So this was the perfect opportunity to use one!
The little image that I used is the fabulous Penguin little letter. He's soooo cute! Well all of Meljen's images are....
I used some ribbons from my stash. The background was done with a bunch of sprays over a regular kraft tag. I have used my label 14, scallop and large circles all from spellbinder. I also punched a bunch of little snowflakes using a piece of left over glitter paper and my cm punch. I added a little gem to them afterwards.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and some stickles for the hat. The fabulous sentiment is of course from Create with TLC.
- Meljens designs - Tags - and I'm soooooo longing to be part of the GDT.... man that would really really be awesome!
- Dream valley challenges - Anything but a card
- Pile it on challenge - P is for - Penguin!!!
- Crafty sentiments - Tag along
- Crafting by designs - Anything goes with a Penguin twist - well did the twist ;o)
That's it for this post... but I will be back... told you I was really creative today!!!