Scribbles challenge DT post - Shades of white

Hello!  I'm back this time with my post for Scribbles design challenge and our challenge this time is Shades of white!

That's what I dread the most.... well maybe not the most but a lot lol

For my card I decided to use one of the great zentangle image because I wanted some interest for the shades of white.... so it's Seeds of love.


So I kept this really really CAS!!!  I added some sparkly paper.  The sentiment is from a stamp set I had.  And that's it!!!

Here's a closer look at the awesome digi:
Isn't it pretty?!?  There's not much to do when you have a digi that pretty!!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. A Creative romance - Sparkle at Christmas
  2. Digi haven - Merry Christmas
  3. Quick quotes - Holiday Cards
That's it for now... don't know if I will have time to come back for more today.. otherwise I'll see you tomorrow.

Hugs

Comments

  1. So elegant Vicky and I love the sparkly silver background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it,,, lo ve it,,,,,,,,,I thought to be a Tea Bag and it is a zentangle,,,,but anything I am falling in lovw with this creation Vicky,,,,.Thanks for your previous cards,,,, I´ll be adding them to my blog,,,,,,,,.They are soooo stunning,,,,,ones,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous in its simplicity, Vicky! Love the kaleidoscope feel of it. Marvelous background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Beautiful Vicky..I LOve your colours.
    Thank you soooo much for joining us at Digi Haven.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Vicky! Beautiful choice in image and CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABuuuuuuuuuLOUS.... this is so striking and ultra amazing :-) Perfect :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Vicky. You rocked this one. I love it...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautifully sparkly CAS card. Thanks for joining our Sparkle at Christmas challenge at A Creative Romance :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway