I had purchased this cute digi from The East wind. The one that I'm using is the cute Christmas snowman and he's only 1.5$!!! What a deal.
The paper is from Jolly by American Craft. I used some ribbon from the dollar store ,that was the last of my roll... :( The digi and cardstock were cut using my Label 13 from Spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and some stickles. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
- Sentimental sundays - Snowman
- That craftplace blog - Christmas
- Bearly mine challenges - Christmas sentiment
- Everybody-art-challenge - Winter
- Loves rubberstamps challenges- Anything goes
That's it for tonight!!! Yup it was a pretty busy day lol ;o) Hope you have liked what you have seen on this side of the blogging world!!!