Ti Elf

So what have you been up to?  I got to craft today since it was snowing... and since I needed to make more of those gift jars.  I will be back with another one later.  But for now I'm here to share with you a little card that I made for the challenge over at Lady Anne's.  It's the progressive challenge and this month the sponsor is Oak Pond.  

I have already created with one of the images and needed to do something with the other image that was already colored way back... which is great because guess what... if you give a gift.. you should give a card right?!?  So I made a few really fast little cards to give with the jars.  And this is one of them.

What's really fun is that I used my scrap papers!!! YAY!

The card base in gold is from the dollar store.  I used my Label 18 and petite label 1 from spellbinder.  The image was colored with my copics, I added some stickles to the hat and some glossy accent for the eyes.

The great sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
  1. Lady Anne's - Progressive challenge
  2. Clean and simple on sunday - CAS - that's pretty much what I did... no embellishments ;o)
  3. Hiding in my craftroom - Use your scraps
I will be back with some more posts ;o)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh !! That's just lovely... I adore that funny little owl and your layout is great :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Vicky and well done on completing all the Progressive challenge, I hope it was fun for you...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Challenge's
    Lady Anne's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now isn't this little "hoot" owl just adorable. Great job Vicky...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky, your card is lovely and that owl is so cute. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday, Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Vicky! So GREAT to see you again over at Hiding In My Craft Room! What an AMAZING job you did this week on your project (as usual)! Thanks so much for joining us at HIMCR this week and I hope to see you again soon! Have a VERY Merry Christmas!!! (oh, and Good Luck!!!)

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway