Delicious Doodles - Fancy and Frills

Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles Challenge and this time the challenge that we have for you is Fancy and Frills!  Hmmmm so how to go about that?!?

I decided to go with a floral creation.  Couldn't think of any other way than that for that challenge but you will see the other DT members went in other directions :)

So for my card I used the great Floral watering can.

Here's my card with this great image

So for this card I used some papers from Authentique - Spring.  I used some lace from my stash as well as a ribbon flower.  I used my Label 22 and large circle from spellbinder.  I used my magnolia tag as well with some recycle corrugated card stock. My last touch was some pearls.

Here's a closer look  at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
  2. Word art wednesday - anything goes
  3. Bunny zoes crafts - Lace
  4. Whoopsi Daisy - Flowers
  5. One stitch at a time challenge - anything goes with a die cut - well I have more than one :)
I have another post coming up shortly so I hope that you will be back for it!!!!  

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. DELIGHTFULLY gorgeous card and image. Loving the beautiful colours used as well as the beautiful placed goodies.xx
    ♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layers, a super great layout with the tag over the frayed rose. Praying you have a fun day filled with love and happiness. Thank you for joining our 149th challenge at Word Art Wednesday.

    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much again Vicky for joining us this fortnight at OSAAT with your fabulous creation, a really beautiful overall piece of art :) :) :) hugs Jane (OSAAT DT) xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Vicky. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thanks for sharing at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!! love it... the colors and the magnolia tag
    DT Laura Carazo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this week at Divas. Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card. I love your use of lace here. Thanks for joining us at Bunny Zoe's Crafts :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card....love all the added dimension and texture.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway