Elisabeth Bell World challenge - Apple and twine

Hello everyone!  It's already time for a new challenge over at Elisabeth Bells world challenge blog.  And this time around the challenge is Apples and twine!  Perfect for the fall season :)  That reminds me that I keep thinking that we should go apple picking... haven't done that in YEARS!

For my card I used the super cute little Apple berry digi from Elisabeth Bells.


The paper that I used for this is from Crate paper- Farmhouse.  I added the twine from American craft and put a little apple charm.  I added some apples buttons as well from my stash.  I used my grand scallop oval and grand oval as well as my Label 11 from spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. The sentiment that was PERFECT for this image is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Inky chicks - Anything goes
  2. Cutie pie challenge - Cute with Shades of autumn
  3. Melonheadz friends - Autumn colors
  4. Corrosive challenges - Autumn/Fall
  5. Outlawz challenges - Dies or punch
That's it for me for today!  Have a fabulous Thursday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is fabulous Vicky, I love the image and gorgeous embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so pretty in her red dress, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Love the feel of this! Thanks for joining in our challenge at The Corrosive Challenge, and I wish you luck in the draw!

    DebbieM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, your card is adorable. Love this image and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this at Outlawz and still love it, Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great combination of images.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway