Inky Impression - Baseball Nicholas

Hello!  It's time for my inspiration over at Inky impressions rubber stamps  and this time I challenged myself and decided to make a masculine card with the fabulous  Baseball Nicholas.  I used the great sentiment Take me out to the ballgame
Baseball Nicholas- Digital Stamp

And here's my little masculine card with him.

I had fun making this with my We R memory keepers game day papers.  I used my super elipse and fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder.  I added some star buttons with some twine (and there's some fabulous one in the store here.)  The bat and ball are some foam stickers that I have had for awhile.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.
Hope you have liked my inspiration!!!!  And that you will go and check out the the store for all the great images :)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty boots challenges - Anything goes
  2. Creative corner challenges - Male challenge
  3. Aud sentiments challenge blog - For the men in our lives
  4. Creative knockouts - Outdoors

I hope you have a fabulous Wednesday.  Today is the last day to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a sweet iamge, the perfect card for a little boy, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun image great sentiment . Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card - great image and the papers are just perfect. Thank you for joining in with all of the fun at the Crafty Boots Anniversary Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Vicky! Cute card. That paper if perfect for this adorable image. Thanks for playing at Creative Knockouts! Tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much to love about this card. I am partial to little boy cards and I love the star buttons and twine. Perfect...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, great card for a little man xx thank you for joining our current challenge over at http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Aud Sentiments DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway