Path of positivity - Determination

Hello everyone!  It's already September and this means a brand new challenge over at Path of positivity.  This time our challenge for you is determination!  That's pretty easy I think there are so many great exemple of determination.

For this challenge our sponsors are:
,
  ,  and 
And for my card because I made a card I used the great set Just Dance.  I thought it was a great image to show determination!!!  If you really really want something in life you need to be determine and do all that is required to make this happen!
I used some paper from Momenta cardstock.  I used some bling from glitterazz.  I used my Nesting ovals from Quickutz.

Here's a closer look at the great silhouette image.  And the fabulous sentiment is from Create with TLC and it's part of the set Wisdom word art set.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Use a digi
  2. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Any sentiment other than b-day
  3. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes

Hope you had a great Monday!  I wish there were more 3 day weekends lol

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. fab card ,love the silhouette image
    Thanks for joining us at AUDS SENTIMENTS AND GOOD LUCK
    TRACEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certain poses make a person want to fly. This art is delightful. Thank you for dropping by. Sunny sweet smiles from Carole and the DT team at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that silhouette image you used, Vicky. Wonderful papers and loving the blings. Thanks for blessing us with your project for our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday...Please join us again in a new Challenge starting today. Leaving you with God's Word in Isaiah 40:8, "The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever." Hugs and blessings!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and really lovely sentiment. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love all the pieces you've put together.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway