SLS Line New release - Pumpkin Trio

Hello!  It's time for a new release over at Sls lines digital stamps and you will totally loooove that new release I'm sure!

For my card I used the Pumpkin Trio

The paper is from Thirty one - Pebbles.  I used some Recollection spiders, I added some American Craft twine and a charm from my stash.  I used my Small deckled rectangle, A2 distress edge and petite label 1 all from Spellbinder.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops in the top left corner.  The embossing was done using a Tim Holtz embossing folder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.  I put black soot distress ink all around.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Come and Get it challenge - Use 3 of something - I used 3 Robin's nest dew drops and of course there are 3 pumpkins
  2. Great impressions stamps - Get your spooks on
  3. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Use a die cut or punch- used die cuts
  4. Crafting for all seasons - Colors of autumn
That's it for this post!  Hope you have a great Monday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fabulous card, Vicky! Love the colors and that spider web embossing is perfect. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, love your colors, happy pumpkins and spiders. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting for all Seasons challenge this week. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card, thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, Vicky! The colors are amazing and I adore the fun embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pumpkins and card, lovely design too. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafting for all Seasons Challenge this week. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun! Love the little pumpkin charm. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh Vicky this is so cute!! I love halloween cards. I have so much fun stuff and its all packed up so I can't use it. I don't have that embossing folder though and I think it is a must have for sure! Is that little pumpkin a charm? Holy cow! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Come and Get It this week. I hope to see you back again. ~Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card.....love all the little add ons.........especially the spiders~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card Vicky, just perfect for our "Colours Of Autumn" challenge. Thanks for sharing your great work with us at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway