Digi Bells - A tasty read

Hello!  It's Friday.  In Canada it was a short week due to labor day!  And wow I would take more weeks like this :)

I'm here now to share with you a little inspiration card for the Digi bells dt blog for my GDT and this time around I decided to make something school related since it's that time of year when school starts back so I used the great A Tasty read.  And I kept my card fairly CAS. 

So here's my card with this great image.

The paper for this card is from BBP - School days.  I used my paper smooches - notebook brackets die.  I added some jolee's apple stickers.

Here's a closer look at the great digi colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. C.R.A.F.T.  - Back to school
  2. Milkcoffee challenge - Back to school
  3. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  4. Crafty sentiments - Anything goes
  5. The shabby tea room - reading

I hope you have a fabulous Friday!  I might be back later... not sure yet :)  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Another fabulous card, Vicky! I always love seeing your creativity.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    P.S. if you have the time, would you mind stopping by www.heartfeltcreations.us/blog to vote for me in the semi-finals? I'd really appreciate it, and you will be entered to win a fabulous prize.
    Thanks so much!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image Vicky. Your card is wonderful. Love the little apple stickers. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is so cute bad those wee apples are adorable, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute. I love the image and you've colored her so well. The apples are truly adorable...LOVE how they look! And, using 'notebook' paper...awesome. Thanks for entering our challenge at Crafty Sentiments this week and hope you'll visit us again next Tuesday for our new challenge! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those apples are just too cute. A lovely layout Vickie and another top notch work of art. Praying you have awesome day filled with joy. Thank you for joining our 148th challenge.
    Carole and the DT team at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, I love those apple stickers! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout.... Love the Digi image and colouring. Those apple stickers are the sweetest. Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute back to school card. I love the coloring of your image. I also like your card layout. :D
    Thank you for sharing and joining us Crafty Sentiments Challenge "Anything Goes".
    Deborah GDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card......love the way it is put together.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Thank for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous 'Back to School' card you made and colouing is beautifully :-))
    Thanks for joining at Milk Coffee challenge!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway