Inky inspiration - Back to school Nicholas


Hello everyone!  I'm totally excited to be part of the inspiration team for Inky Impression!  And this is my very 1st time posting on the blog Inky Inspirational blog!

For this post I decided to stay with the theme of the new releases (did you check them out?!? They are soooo cute).  So I used the fabulous Back to School Nicholas

http://www.inkyimpressionsrubberstamps.com/proddetail.php?prod=DS-BTSN&cat=39

   Without making you wait more here's my card!

 
I decided to go with some bright colors because he seemed to call for it!  I used some twine and a little added charm as well you can find some awesome charms in the Inky store here.  I cut the digi out with my Jillian vance design by  Spellbinder.  I used some Basic Grey papers called Hey Boy, you can find some similar Basic Grey paper in the Inky store here.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The fabulous sentiment is from Create with TLC
 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. 2 cute ink challenges- anything goes
  2. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Use a digi
  3. Corrosive challenges - Let's hear it for the boys
  4. Sisteract card challenge - Anything goes

Have a fabulous day everyone!!!! And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs







Comments

  1. He is so cute and I love the bright colors you used. Very cute charm. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! great colours..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..hugs Sue DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!
    Thanks for playing with us at 2 Cute Ink Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring Vicky. I love the shading on the face Congrats on your selection to the Inky Inspiration Design Team. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway