Art by Mi Ran - Through the Craftroom door - Stephanie brings surprises

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you a little make that I did for the great Art by Mi Ran .  This month in the online magazine Through the craftroom door, Art by Mi Ran is offering 2 fabulous freebies!!! 

I'm showcasing one here with the great Stephanie brings surprises.  I really did the shabby chic look I think in this case.  I'm not usually very shabby chic but this card called for this.  And I think I did pretty good...


For this card I used papers from Cardsotck - Momenta.  I used my label 36, and my fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder.  I also used my elisabeth die 763 tag.  I added some prima flowers, a little ribbon and charm from my stash ad finally some pearls as well.  I distressed the edge of the papers.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some frantage all around.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
Here's a closer look at the tag that I made using some cardboard that I recycled from a box in which we had purchased a chair.  I added some lace as well to the tag.
And here's a closer look at the great charm and ribbon.
And here are the flowers that I added.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Any sentiment other than b-day
  2. Crafting-with-dragonflies - Girly and lacy - there's lace on the tag and the rest is pretty girly :)
  3. Divas by design challenge - Tags
  4. Moo-mania - Recycle something - I recycled the box and use it to make the tag!
  5. Pennys challenges - Anything goes
  6. Just inspirational challenges - Vintage
  7. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
  8. Digisketch challenge - Girl thing
  9. Dream valley challenges - Flowers
I really hope you have a fabulous day and that you can craft a bit!!!!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Greetings from Moo Mania. I really like that card. And of course, I adore your recycling effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card.

    Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Vicky love this mag too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely! Such a cute creation!
    Thank you for sharing with uas at Moo Mania & More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that shabby chic look and the green! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, and the colouring is great! Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful creation - lovely colours and details. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty this week and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway