Halloween Fence

Hello!  How are you?  I'm tired... yeah so what's new right?!?  Still not sleeping well :(  Hope that it will soon be better...

I'm here to share with you a little Halloween make that I did with a great freebie from My whimsical little world that I got on their FB group!  There's also a great blog so that you can follow what goes on there.

So here's my card using the great digi Halloween Fence that you can now get in the store.  Just press my link :)


The paper is from We r memory Keepers - Blackout.  I added a big purple ribbon from my stash and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm followed this great sketch.  Don't know about you but when I lack inspiration the sketches are so good for me!


I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Techno stamper - Sketch
  2. My whimsical little world - Purple, green and orange challenge on FB
  3. Qkr stampede - Pumpkins
That's it for this post!  One more before the month is over!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great papers and colors on this! Your ribbon and image are fun too! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so fun! Love the wide ribbon strip as the angled part. So smart and creative. Great colors and papers too. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, and great colors, thanks for joining us for our pumpkin challenge.
    Karal DT for QKR Stamppede

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background is fantastic. I love your creation.Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card~! the colors are so rich.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway