Path of Positivity - Midway post - Determination

Hello everyone!  It's already September and this means a brand new challenge over at Path of positivity.  This time our challenge for you is determination!  That's pretty easy I think there are so many great exemple of determination.

For this challenge our sponsors are:
,
  ,  and 
And for my card because I made a card I used the great set Make things beautiful.  Wanting to make things beautiful take a lot of determination.  And so with it come success.  But I think that it all starts with the really deep want to make it happen.  That's what I'm trying to convey here.

I didn't  do much on this card.  I used paper from Summer Breeze - First edition.  I used my petite labels from Spellbinder.  I used some pearls from my stash and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the great image that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
  2. That craftplace blog - Sentimental
  3. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
That's it for today!!!!  Man that was a busy busy day!!!!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!


Hugs

Comments

  1. Praying you have a happy day filled with smiles and sunshine. Thank you for joining our 149th challenge at Word Art Wednesday.

    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful vintage card! I love the sentiment and the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.......love the soft coloring.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. I can really relate to that sentiment! Thanks for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I totally agree with the sentiment! Thank you for sharing it with us over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Erin xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway