Fresh Brewed - Fall back release :) - Lovely Dancer

Hello everyone!  This time for Fresh Brewed design we are doing things a bit differently.  We are doing a release of previous images that are in the store.  There are soooo many fabulous ones!

So for my card I decided to play with the great Lovely Dancer  and it's perfect as well for the School day challenge that is still going on.  Why you will ask?!?  Well because with school start all those other para-scholar activities like dance!


The paper for this card is from Momenta.  I used my grand scallop oval and grand oval from Spellbinder.  I added a bunch of flowers from my stash as well as some pearls.  I used a little bit of lace with a bow and a little dance charm.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crazy 4 challenges - Back to school - with that comes the dance activities for many girls
  2. Wags n whiskers rubberstamps - For the girls
  3. Crafting-with-dragonflies - Girly and lacy
Yup there's still more post coming up so please do come back for it!!!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This card is like a breath of fresh air. So beautiful and light and fresh. I love the deep brown in your patterned paper. It makes everything else stand out. The lace, pretty flowers, pearls... so feminine, sweet, and pretty. Everything about this card makes me smile, inside and out.

    Happy Flashback Day!
    Big smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Heather - light and fresh. A very girly card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! I adore the pink lace! Thank you for joining in at Crafting with Dragonflies.
    Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color combo, Vicky, and beautiful image. Love the lace bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always pick the prettiest images and then have the perfect papers to use with them. Beautiful card. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely... beautiful card.
    Thank you for join us at Wag's Whiskers..hope see you again soo
    Baci Tiziana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway