Delicious Doodles - on the darker side

It's time for a new challenge over at Delicious doodles challenge and this time around it's on the darker side (so either darker colors or images)

For my make I used the Halloweenie Zombie.

I printed some of this image twice so that I could pop it up.  I chose a special sentiment so that I could send this card to my dad.  He's a previous teacher so he totally appreciated this humor.

The paper for this card is from We R memory keepers - Blackout collection.   I used some stickers as well.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with tlc
And here's a sideview so that you can see how it's really popped up
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Left of center challenges - LOC
  2. A-step-in-the-darkness - Anything goes dark
That's it for this post but I have one normal post  ;) coming up soon.  Hope you come back for it.

Hugs

Vicky

Comments

  1. Fabulous card Vicky!! Love your colouring, fab embellishments and I have to have that sentiment!! Thanks for sharing at Left of Center this week! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastically creepy! Thanks for sharing with us at LOC.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway