Zuri Artsy Craftsy - New release - Brian

Hello everyone!!!!  Hope you are doing well.  It's Saturday!  And it's a new release over atZuri Artsy craftsy and you are in for a treat because they are all fabulous.

For my card I used the fabulous  Brian.  He's so great!!!  and was the perfect reason to make a little masculine card!


I found in my stuff a great card set from Bobunny called Forever fall card kit.  I thought it was the perfect background for this card!!!  I used a recollection flower as well as some recollections leaves.  I added some robin's nest dew drops.  I used my Label 14 from spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  I used one of the sentiments provided in the set.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Qkr stampede - fall colors
  2. Simply create too - Fall autumn
  3. 4 crafty chicks - fall
  4. Creative knockouts - Happy fall you all
That's it for this post... I have one more later today!  So please come back for it :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Such a cute Masculine Card Vicky! Love the image and design elements. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week and Good Luck. We hope you join us again.
    Amy- DT Creative Knockouts
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, I like the image and that flower wow, adds such beauty to your card. Wonderful! Thanks for playing our Fall Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway