Open Minded crafting Fun Challenge - Midway post

Hello!  It's Saturday!!!  So glad... this means I can rest and hope to get better by the next week :( dreaded cold virus!!!!  Anyway I'm here to share with you my make for the challenge over at Open-minded crafting fun - which is office supplies or job related...

Our fabulous sponsors are:
 and finally  yes we have 5 yes 5 sponsors for you!!!!  How fabulous is that?!?

For my make I used the fabulous image Skully-girl-gothic-dark-cute from Faery Ink.  I just loooove that image.  And of course since it's totally not job related I used some office supplies on my card :)  I used a little clip.
The paper for this card is from DCWV - Enchanted woman.  I used some chipboard embellishments from DCWV - Rock Queen Foil.  I used my label 1 from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the great digi colored with my copics.  I used a fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - Tag it or LOC - it's LOC :)
  2. Crafts 4 eternity - Digital
  3. Wags n whiskers rubberstamps - For the girls - I was thinking of my teenage daughter when I made this
That's it for me!!!!  Hope that I get better soon... I need to get back to work... and my crafting lol.
And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find ithere. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful how you have brought this home for the Left of Centre Challenge. Love your colors and how you have joyfully put your creation together! Thanks for joining us at LOC. Best, Samara DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super image and great creation! Thanks for joining us at LOC! Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Vicky! I love the image, fabulous in pink! Great sentis too! Thanks for joining us at Left of Center this week, Mo dt coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Vicky :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway