Karleigh Sue Challenge - Pink ribbon

Hello everyone!  My last post of the day for you.  And this time it's for the great new challenge of Karleigh Sue Challenge.  The 1st challenge is PINK Ribbon.

There are many fabulous images that you could use from the store to do this.  For my make I used the fabulous Cheer.  I thought she was perfect to cheer up someone going through a bad time in their lifes (like breast cancer - the month is coming up to remember and take care)

I also made another card but you will see it another time on my blog :)  I want to make sure to remind you to play with us!


The paper for this card is from Hello Pastel- Prima.  I used my jillian, scallop and large circle all from Spellbinder.  The corner was done using my Marianne creatable die  LR0144.  I put a little ribbon from my stash with a charm and finished off the cards with some metal flowers and a little bling on the corner.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Artistic inspirations challenges - Anything goes or pink for breast cancer - did the pink for just that!
  2. Whoopsi daisy - Bling or pearls - used bling
  3. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Must use pink
  4. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Pretty women
That's my last post of the day!!!  Hope you have a great Wednesday!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for also joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card love the image and layout
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Vicky!! (both of them) great card layout hunnee. i am going to get me one of those Yankee Candle toppers one of these days. Thanks for the great post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Beautiful colouring and such a pretty layout x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tolle Karte, gefällt mir sehr gut
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card lovely image. Love the background and embelishments. Thanks for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy. Jennifer (DT) xx😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love the image and the bow.

    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, great cause. Thanks for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy. Julie O, DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway