Nap time

Hello everyone!  How excited are you that it's the weekend?!?  I know I am :)  So I'm here tonight to share with you a BIG card that I made using one of the great image from Rick St-Denis that you can find in his Zibbet shop here it's called Nap time.

I needed to make a card for a male colleague that was on sick leave :)  So it needed to be a BIG card for all to be able to sign it.  It turned out to be closer to 8.5 inch x 13 inch.... yup told you it was big!!!  The image was printed on a 8.5x11 all by itself... and took lots of coloring time lol!  But I'm really happy with how it turned out and so were all the other people at work that signed it!

I used my grand label 1 from spellbinder.  Some larger papers that I had.  I also managed to find some great big buttons and put some ribbon in them. The letters are from American Craft.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics... lots of it!
And here's the inside of the card where I used my MS corner punches.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sparkle and glitter with rick - Anything goes - progressive challenge - this is such a fabulous occasion to get another image to work with!
  2. Patties creations challenge - Dog or cat - I used looooots of cats :)
  3. Sisteract card challenge - Anything goes
  4. Aud sentiments challenge blog - For the men in our lives - this was for a male colleague
So that's it for me for tonight!  Hope you have a great crafty weekend!!!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. what a fab card ,love the image and blue tones you have used
    Thanks for joining us at AUDS SENTIMENTS and good luck
    lalkygirlx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card thanks for playing at Sparkle and Glitter
    Mo
    RSD EDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your card! Thanks for playing along with Rick's Progressive Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway