Faery FB challenge

Hello everyone!!!  There's a Challenge going on over at the Faery FB group.

Here's what I did with the cutie Honey Latte!  She was perfect for a card for my stepmom who LOOOOVES coffee!

And I think she's just perfect for fall as well!


The paper that I used for this card is from MME - Adventure .  I used some ribbon from my stash and I put a litle coffee button to finish off the bow :)  I used my Xcut postage cut.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC and I fussy cut it out!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Kaartjes-inspiratie-challenges-blog - Ribbon and buttons
  2. Sweet stampin challenge blog - Ribbon and bow
  3. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
  4. Love to create challenge - Fussy cut - I fussy cut the sentiment
That's it for this post!  I have one more later today so I hope you will be back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. HI Vicky!! Great Card & Gorgeous Colors!! Simply Wonderful like normal, hehe!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Love To Create Challenge!! We can't wait to see what you'll create next time! See you soon!!

    Blessings,
    Tina
    LTC DT
    Crafty and Green

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke kaart. Bedankt voor het meedoen bij KIC. Groeten Trijntje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Vicky!. Cute image, fab design and I absolutely love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!!!
    Thank you for joining us at the KIC-challenge.
    Hugsss, Gaby DT KIC

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fab image, and a lovely card too. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow nice card. Thanks for joining the challenge at KIC. Good luck.
    bye Ine
    http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is absolutely fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card Vicky! You chose the perfect sentiment to go with the adorable image. Thank you for joining our "Fussy Cutting" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

  9. Too cute....it all came together perfectly.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway